In 2019, the National Identity Management Commission commenced the diaspora enrolment exercise aimed at capturing Nigerians living outside the country into the National Identity Database thereby ensuring they also benefit from the acquisition of their National Identification Numbers (NIN).
Learn more about the NIN >>
Diaspora Enrolment Fact Sheet Download (PDF) >>
Diaspora Enrolment Fees and Services Download (PDF) >>
Licensed Partners for Diaspora Enrolment
The following Nigerian companies have been licensed to work with their respective partners across all countries in Africa, Asia, Europe and America to carry out the enrolment of Nigerian adults and children in the diaspora into the National Identity Database:
- Afritech Multi Concept Limited – www.afritech.com.ng
- Biosec Solutions Limited – www.idcard.ng
- CHAMS Consortium Limited – www.chamsplc.com
- Dannon Investment and Management Consultancy Limited – www.dannongroup.com.ng
- Dantata Universal Services & VF Services – www.dantatauniversal.com
- Defcon Systems Limited – www.defcon.com.ng
- Digiterhub Solutions & Services Limited – www.digiterhub.com
- Digital Pulse Technologies Limited – www.digitalpulse.ng
- Edit Global Industrial Services Limited – www.edit-group.com
- Eh-Led Global Resources Limited – www.ehledglobal.com
- Electronic Payplus Limited – www.epayplusng.com
- File Solution/EYE-ID LLC – www.identify.ng; www.identify.com.ng
- Flexisaf Edusoft Limited – www.flexisaf.com
- Iris Smart Technologies Limited – www.irissmart.com
- IT Touch Limited – www.ittouch.io
- Joe Han Network Marketing Limited – www.joehanmarketing.org
- Kevonne Consults Limited/ Iris ID Systems INC. – www.kevonneconsult.com
- KnowledgeSquare Foresight Nigeria Limited – www.iq-online.net; www.iqid.ng
- National eAuthentication Limited – www.nea.com.ng
- Pandus Powell’s Nigeria Limited – www.panduspowells.com.ng
- Payone Solutions Systems Limited – www.payoneng.com
- Seamfix Limited – www.seamfix.com
- Slogani Consults Nigeria Limited – www.sloganiconsults.com.ng
- Simplify International Synergy Limited – www.simplifynigeria.com
- Technology House Limited – www.technologyhouse.com.ng
- Thebez Global Resources- www.thebezglobalresources.com
- UGS Technologies Limited/OrangeHook African Continental/Carvus www.ugsnigeria.com
- Ultra Technologies Solutions Limited – www.ultratechng.com
- Verifix Concept Limited – www.verifixconcept.com
- Venn Technology Limited – www.nin-egypt.com
These companies have the legal capacity (permits/licences) on their own or through their technical partners allowing them to obtain and transmit biometric data in the countries within which they operate, in addition to the licence issued to them by NIMC.
The costs for all infrastructure and operations for enrolment activities will be borne by these companies.
As a result, they will charge some fees for diapsora enrolment.
Nigerians abroad, however, also have the choice of enrolling for free whenever they travel back to Nigeria, provided they have valid passports.
Where, however, their passports have expired, they must obtain their NINs as a prerequisite for renewal of their Nigerian international passports or in order to acquire new passports.
Active Diaspora Enrolment Locations
The country locations list where these companies are currently active is regularly updated. View the countries >>