In 2019, the National Identity Management Commission commenced the diaspora enrolment exercise aimed at capturing Nigerians living outside the country into the National Identity Database thereby ensuring they also benefit from the acquisition of their National Identification Numbers (NIN).
Learn more about the NIN >>
Diaspora Enrolment Fact Sheet Download (PDF) >>
Diaspora Enrolment Fees and Services Download (PDF) >>
Licensed Partners for Diaspora Enrolment
The following Nigerian companies have been licensed to work with their respective partners across all countries in Africa, Asia, Europe and America to carry out the enrolment of Nigerian adults and children in the diaspora into the National Identity Database:
- Biosec Solutions Limited – https://www.idcard.ng/
- CHAMS Consortium Limited – https://chamsplc.com/
- Dannon Investments and Management Consultancy Ltd/Semlex Europe S.A. – https://dannongroup.com.ng/
- Dantata Universal Services/VFS Global – https://dantatauniversal.com/
- Defcon Systems Limited/OIS Services – https://defcon.com.ng/
- Electronic PayPlus Limited – https://epayplusng.com/
- File Solution Limited/EYE-ID LLC – https://identify.ng/
- IRIS Smart Technologies Limited – http://www.irissmart.com/
- Kevonne Consults Limited/Iris ID Systems Inc. – http://www.kevonneconsults.com/
- Knowledge Square Nigeria Limited – https://iqid.ng/
- National eAuthentication Limited/OIS Services – https://nea.com.ng/
- PayOne Solutions System Limited
- Slogani Consults Limited – https://www.sloganiconsults.com.ng/
- Thebez Global Resources/Cox & Kings – https://nin.thebezglobalresource.com/
- UGS Technologies Limited/OrangeHook African Continental/Carvus – http://www.ugsnigeria.com/
- Venn Technology Limited – http://www.nin-egypt.com/
These companies have the legal capacity (permits/licences) on their own or through their technical partners allowing them to obtain and transmit biometric data in the countries within which they operate, in addition to the licence issued to them by NIMC.
The costs for all infrastructure and operations for enrolment activities will be borne by these companies.
As a result, they will charge some fees for diapsora enrolment.
Nigerians abroad, however, also have the choice of enrolling for free whenever they travel back to Nigeria, provided they have valid passports.
Where, however, their passports have expired, they must obtain their NINs as a prerequisite for renewal of their Nigerian international passports or in order to acquire new passports.
Active Diaspora Enrolment Locations
The country locations list where these companies are currently active is regularly updated. View the countries >>